Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Swimming Hole

I don't like swimming where there are people about, not unless they're my flesh and blood (or nearly). This little qualification has made it very difficult, indeed, to find a place to swim since I've moved to Bainbridge. Town pool? No way. Lake in the state park? Closer, but still no... (there are lifeguards, and I don't like having my life guarded). 

Ahem. 

I am now part of a secret society of people who know about the Best Swimming Hole Ever. Location? Really?! You seriously think I would tell you? 

(Although I might if you're my flesh and blood, or nearly). 

I went with two young friends of mine. One of them was staying at my place for a few nights, and we had all sorts of adventures. For this particular adventure, we thought a third musketeer was quite necessary.

I suppose I could give you the smallest peep...

















If it's the hot and sticky sort of summertime and you can't find me, now you know where I am.

Well, you kind of know...

No comments:

Post a Comment