Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blizzard

Night approaches on the second of my two consecutive snow days. (Yep. Rest assured that my childhood exuberance made a comeback with the snow. Just ask Rundy.)

After spending three hours shoveling yesterday alongside Husband and another one and a half of the same today, I'm sitting down with a sore back and months-worth of pictures freshly downloaded from my camera to my laptop. Now to sort and cull and post. I'm feeling a hankering for blogging again, if I can carve out the time.

Yes, the post before this still lingers. Yes, God is still hard to understand. But, really, I wouldn't want a comprehensible God, a God as small as me. And so we've reached a truce for now. I will keep seeking and believing, and God will keep finding and sustaining. And perhaps I'll grow deeper and my understanding of God will grow truer. Perhaps this is the walk of faith, from year to year, through childhood into middle age and on to a hoary head. But all of that--for now--is happening off the blog.

On the blog docket: stories and pictures from Wedding Day until Now. In chronological order.

That's the aim. We'll see what materializes.

No comments:

Post a Comment