Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Like Sharing Chuckles...

...so before I go off and do the things that need doing before tomorrow, please enjoy this message from a seller on Amazon. I had ordered an item through my mom's account, and needless to say it never made it across the ocean to me.

Hello , Nancy My dear friend , we are so sorry for any inconvenience that we have caused you dear . But we have to be frankly to tell you dear the package is detained by the Customs , thus we have given you dear the full refund , and please just check your account in the following day and you will be sure to receive it soon . Have a good day and if you still have any problem , really thanks for you dear can contact us firstly . Vilin

Reader, dear, my dear friend, dear one, please have a good night.

3 comments: